Environment Canada

Smithers

Current Conditions

Observed at: Smithers Airport 3:00 AM PDT Sunday 20 April 2014

Mostly Cloudy

Condition:
Mostly Cloudy
Temperature:
4.2°C
Pressure:
101.0 kPa
Visibility:
16 km
Humidity:
89%
Dew Point:
2.6°C
Wind Speed:
SSE 11 km/h

Forecast

Issued: 4:00 PM PDT Saturday 19 April 2014

Tonight

Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low plus 2. Chance of showers

Sunday

Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early in the morning. 60 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 9. UV index 4 or moderate. Chance of showers

Sunday night

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers early in the evening. Clearing late in the evening. Low minus 1. Chance of showers

Monday

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 7. Chance of showers

Tuesday

Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low plus 2. High 8. Chance of showers

Wednesday

Sunny. Low zero. High 10. Sunny

Thursday

Cloudy. Low plus 3. High 12. Cloudy

Friday

Cloudy. Low plus 3. High 13. Cloudy